[p4] Merge preview shows 10 integrations but merge results in empty changelist

Tracey Bogue perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu May 30 11:40:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Tracey Bogue'.

Hi Gabe,

The stream in question has the default 'share ...' mapping and has not
been changed (as far as I can tell) since the stream was created. I assume that
if it was a stream issue then the operation would fail for everyone. The merge
that fails in the manner described above works for two other users on different
machines. The issue seems to be localized on one machine. The merge was
attempted using P4V both stream to stream and specifying source and target
files. I will try some of the p4 commands to see if they yield the same result.

Thanks,

    -tracey

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2560-merge-preview-shows-10-integrations-but-merge-results-in-empty-changelist