[p4] Label filter - Name 'is not'

CoJeff perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu May 30 13:30:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'CoJeff'.

I imported the history from another source control tool which ended up creating
a ton of labels. It would be real nice to do a filter that has a not condition.
For example, Name 'is not' Joe Blow. The only options I see are
'is', 'contains', 'starts with' & 'ends
with'.

A developer is running a filter on a specific file path but only wants to filter
out the labels that were imported from the other source control tool. The
easiest way would be to have the 'Name is not' selection. This way other
people in his group can create labels and he will see them.

Since I don't see the option then I suspect its not currently possible. We
are using the 2012.1 version of perforce. Can this be added to a Feature
request?

Thanks!!

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2570-label-filter-name-is-not