[p4] integrate & merge folders with almost files unchanged

Hyunjik Bae perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Fri May 31 01:55:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Hyunjik Bae'.

If you'd really rather deal with the non-changing edits separately, you can
use "p4 integrate" cherry pick just that large change first, and then
resolve and submit it. After that you should be able to integrate from R1 to R2
without all the noise.

=> Excuse my poor English skill. I cannot understand  cheery pick  means.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2336-integrate-merge-folders-with-almost-files-unchanged