[p4] Merge preview shows 10 integrations but merge results in empty changelist

Tracey Bogue perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Fri May 31 07:20:01 PDT 2013

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Tracey Bogue'.

An update on this issue: the developer is seeing the same issue with a different
stream using P4V. Is it possible to remove the p4v installation and all metadata
to get a "clean" version of P4V? We actually switched P4V versions and
the issue persisted. I'd like to know how to go back to the initial
installation state.

Thanks,

   -tracey

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/2560-merge-preview-shows-10-integrations-but-merge-results-in-empty-changelist