[p4] images.rcc

theiviaxx perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Mon Apr 13 11:50:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'theiviaxx'.

I read a blog somewhere that pointed me to the p4vstyle.qss file and i made a
nice dark theme.  However I can't get my own rcc file to get read
in and can't edit or re-create the images.rcc file with
changes.  I was able to extract the images, but they come out as
numbered pngs.  Is there any way to see the qrc file that these are
defined in so I could change the icons to fit a darker theme and add additional
ones?

Thanks

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4021-imagesrcc