[p4] Solution file not being initialised correctly by P4VS on load

jamesh perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu Apr 9 01:10:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'jamesh'.

Hi,

Screenshot as things stand on opening the solution:

I also have the same behaviour if I tick "Lazy load file state" and
reopen the solution. Ticking "Preload file state" causes it to be
loaded correctly, but then the solution load takes several minutes, so I want to
avoid that.

The question mark is blue. The solution doesn't need resolving (I've
reverted it with no difference - P4VS auto-checks it out on opening the
solution).

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4012-solution-file-not-being-initialised-correctly-by-p4vs-on-load