[p4] Stopping notepad popup of tmp files while running change and other commands.

raysid perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu Apr 9 23:25:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'raysid'.

Sorry for delay in response.
In step 3 p4 client  -t  clientname is used with the intent to follow  Copy
client workspace  clientname 's view and options into the  View:  and
of client workspace with the view of server workspace.
But now, i think as i have already set the p4client env variable, and have
performed step 2, so 3rd step is not required(if i am correct).
So skip 3rd step and tell me the solution.
Thanks for your quick response.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4015-stopping-notepad-popup-of-tmp-files-while-running-change-and-other-commands