[p4] Change login timeout

nikitablack perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue Apr 14 07:45:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'nikitablack'.

Greetings.

I'm trying to understand how login timeout works. I know that for group
it's possible to specify a timeout, but in our company we don't use
groups and some people have unlimited login and some have 12 hours timeout. I
checked users specifications and they looks the same. So is there any way to
change this timeout without creating and assigning a group?

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4023-change-login-timeout