[p4] High DPI handing in P4VS options
perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue Apr 14 16:40:01 PDT 2015
Posted on behalf of forum user 'P4Shimada'.
Thanks for your feedback and the print screen. To make sure I
understand your requests, better, can you please answer the following?
- When you mentioned 'no customizable background colors' is the issue
that P4VS is not following the Windows system theme menu colors for background?
Or are you using a VS theme? For example:
1) connect to perforce server
2) open a tool window (e.g. View -> Workspaces)
3) Tools -> Options -> General -> Color Theme: (set to Dark)
- When you mention there is not 'a way to turn off the bottom portion of the
panel', can you please send a print screen of what portion of the dialog
window you are trying to hide?
- When you mention the TFS diff merge tool, have you tried setting it up as a
3rd party tool?
For example: Tools -> Options... -> Source Control -> Plug-in Settings
-> Advanced -> Merge tab
Please click here to see the post in its original format:
More information about the perforce-user