[p4] P4V 2014.2 resolve window empty

Thandesha thanvk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 20:12:48 PDT 2015

Do we have something like maxclient similar to minclient?

On Apr 15, 2015, at 6:05 AM, P4Shimada <perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com> wrote:

Posted on behalf of forum user 'P4Shimada'.

Hi Frederic,

Sorry to hear you also ran into this issue. Since only 2011.1+ servers work
properly with those later P4V versions, the work-around is to use a lower
version of P4V such as 2014.1, which can be retrieved from our ftp.perforce.com
site:

    ftp://ftp.perforce.com/perforce/r14.1/
[ftp://ftp.perforce.com/perforce/r14.1/]

When the fix is released, you can always look at the P4V release notes for it:

     http://www.perforce.com/perforce/doc.current/user/p4vnotes.txt

Going forward after the fix is released, it is likely that newer P4V/P4Admin
will not even start on 2010.2 and older servers.

http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/3716-p4v-20142-resolve-window-empty