[p4] Feature branching in Helix

Max Pavlov perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed Apr 15 01:45:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Max Pavlov'.

Hello.

We are to upgrade P4D to 2015.1 this weekend.

We see that Git like-like workflow management is advertised as a new feature.

My question is - with P4D 2015.1, will we be able to create feature branches
git-like, or does Perforce Helix still provides streams as feature branching
mechanism?

Please point me to a documentation if that is a more efficient form of answering
my question but a simple yes no would be also nice.

Thanks!

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4029-feature-branching-in-helix