[p4] images.rcc

theiviaxx perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed Apr 15 16:35:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'theiviaxx'.

i can get everything to load, but im curiuous about changing
icons.  For example, the Submit button on the main toolbar, what is it
called?  submit.png?  and what's the path in the qrc?

If i replace the images.rcc file with my own, that would work to reference them
within my own qss file.  However p4v wouldn't get any icons as the
names would be different or missing.

How would I replace or add image resources to p4v?

a: Rev. Perforce Visual Client/NTX64/2014.3/1007540
b: p4vstyle.qss
c: yes
d: right next to the qss file in P4VResources

Thanks

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4021-imagesrcc