[p4] Stopping notepad popup of tmp files while running change and other commands.

raysid perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu Apr 16 05:05:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'raysid'.

Hi P4Sam.

As told by you in your post that  " if you had open files those will
present problems (you probably don't want to just get rid of them by running
"p4 revert") " ,  I found that files are open and I don't
want to get rid of them by running "P4 revert".

As per terminals suggestion when p4 client -s -S XYZ is run, it
says  " Client 'XYZ' has files opened; use -f to force
switch. " can be used.  :blink:

So would u tell a solution in this case !!

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4015-stopping-notepad-popup-of-tmp-files-while-running-change-and-other-commands