[p4] Solution file not being initialised correctly by P4VS on load

P4Shimada perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu Apr 16 11:25:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'P4Shimada'.

James,

Thanks for sending a screenshot of your general settings. That certainly does
sound odd for a file in Perforce to display a blue question mark icon indicating
it is not.

Please send a screen-shot of your solution explorer or wherever you are seeing
the blue question mark icon so we can see if we notice anything that gives a
clue.

Is there only one (1) file displaying like this or multiple?

Was this file(s) ever renamed in the past?

Can you confirm via P4V Depot or via command line (p4 files
//depot/vsproject/file) that the file truly is reported as existing in Perforce?

Thanks in advance!

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4012-solution-file-not-being-initialised-correctly-by-p4vs-on-load