[p4] Server log size

Mihaylov perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Fri Apr 24 00:45:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Mihaylov'.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

This P4DEBUG setting was set by default during the server installation. I have
never changed these settings.

I changed the P4DEBUG setting to "server=0" and the P4VS/P4V logging
stopped.
After that I looked for P4VS "lazy load" setting but it was inactive.
I only use P4VS ver.2015 to test it, my colleagues use P4VS ver.2014.
We experience some problems using the P4VS, but I will describe them some other
time, when I have more free time.

Best regards,
Stefan Mihaylov

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4044-server-log-size