[p4] Change P4V Visual theme

richard.broadhurst perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Fri Apr 24 06:30:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'richard.broadhurst'.

I also use win7/64 classic as this wastes the least vertical room, something two
1920x1080 can't compensate for. Personally I prefer the [+] to |> and
having the vertical lines in a tree, but understand that others may not. I would
like to add, that several IDE/tools have gone this way over the last few years
and yours is the only one with a reply that wasn't "will not fix".

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/3767-change-p4v-visual-theme