[p4] Alt F X Shortcut no longer works to exit

rhummer perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Fri Apr 24 11:10:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'rhummer'.

This may sound odd, but when you right click in P4V does the context menu open
cleanly or does it appears to open twice? This visual artifact i've seen in
P4V for many years and causes keyboard shortcuts to not work.

If you are seeing that, support gave me this workaround few years ago:
You can work around it by disabling 'Fade or slide menus into view under
Windows System -> Advanced System Settings -> System Properties ->
Advanced -> Performance Options -> Visual Effects window.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4037-alt-f-x-shortcut-no-longer-works-to-exit