[p4] label workspace files

umair perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue Apr 28 00:30:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'umair'.

Hi.

I know static labels can be applied to file revisions in my workspace.
However what I am interested in doing is to label files in my workspace that
have been modified since the get operation.
Basically I would like to have a snapshot of the work in progress in my
workspace using labels.

Can this be done with labels?

When I tag the files in my workspace and then later get them using the labels it
only gets the file revisions that my workspace had (and not the modifications
done to them).

-Umair

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4050-label-workspace-files