[p4] Return focus to terminal session after invoking P4Merge from command line

Gabor Maghera perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Fri May 1 10:35:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Gabor Maghera'.

Hi Shimada,

Thank you for the response.  Do you think this will work for P4MERGE
too?  The Perforce kb article I linked in my original posting
instructs the user to specify a "shim" in the P4MERGE environment
variable, a wrapper shell script which calls the OS X app P4Merge.  It
looks like the info in the article you have referenced might obsolete the need
for a shim.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4034-return-focus-to-terminal-session-after-invoking-p4merge-from-command-line