[p4] Return focus to terminal session after invoking P4Merge from command line

P4Shimada perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue May 5 17:00:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'P4Shimada'.

Hi Gabor,

Since you had existing settings for P4EDITOR, I was suggesting to try
thesuggested examples using the -W flag in KB 2987 in case that helped. I do not
have a Mac OS right off hand to test on but you can try the different setting
and can always remove it if it is not doing what you need.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4034-return-focus-to-terminal-session-after-invoking-p4merge-from-command-line