[p4] Return focus to terminal session after invoking P4Merge from command line

Gabor Maghera gmaghera at gmail.com
Tue May 5 18:29:21 PDT 2015

Oh, okay. Thanks, Shimada. I was showing P4EDITOR as an example of calling
an app from p4 and returning focus to it. But I'm really after calling the
P4Merge app from p4 and then returning focus to it, during the resolution
of integrations. I do have a sense that suggestions for P4EDITOR might work
with P4MERGE (the env variable not the app), too.