[p4] How to copy the data from perforce to some shared location?

imnandkumar perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue May 5 22:00:02 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'imnandkumar'.

Yes we do have the workspace on build machine and we  "sync"
to copy data from the Perforce server to the build machine but we can not create
workspace on posting server, Can we write some script which can run on the build
machine (Where workspace is there) which directly copy the static data on
posting server?

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4063-how-to-copy-the-data-from-perforce-to-some-shared-location