[p4] DVCS with LDAP

Michael Mirman Michael.Mirman at mathworks.com
Wed May 6 03:16:04 PDT 2015

> The user id contains DOMAIN itself.

That's the puzzling piece for me.
We have a Linux-based server, and the domain is not a part of the user id.
I wonder:
Did you try to follow the message
> run 'p4 -u kson -p sharedServer:1666 login' to authenticate
and get a login ticket?
Or, did the login command not work?
I would not expect to have to login - since LDAP is on - but I would try to do it anyway.

--
Michael Mirman
MathWorks, Inc.