[p4] P4V often displaying inconsistent data

P4Shimada perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed May 6 14:25:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'P4Shimada'.

Hi silvester747,

Thanks for sending your exact P4V version along with the steps you performed. I
tested on P4V LINUX26X86_64/2014.3/998867 the steps you described:

- Have the Pending view open;
- Select a file in the workspace tab;
- Switch to History view
==> History for selected file in the workspace tab is shown

but my results were different and it behaved correctly. (When I tested I was not
using the dashboard, by the way.) Please try the latest P4V for your Linux
system:

http://ftp.perforce.com/perforce/r14.3/bin.linux26x86_64/p4v.tgz

and let us know if your experience the same results.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/3086-p4v-often-displaying-inconsistent-data