[p4] DVCS and multiple depots

rickyt perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu May 7 08:30:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'rickyt'.

Slight update: this seems to only affect the filter passed to fetch (stream or
file path), removing all the bits I don't want to fetch from the DepotMap
and then running `p4 -I fetch` works as expected (and preserves integration
history between depots).

This is kind of unfortunate since it means for some directories with binary
files in, I have to alter the remote mapping twice (once so I can fetch -m 1,
and once for the files I want full history on).

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4066-dvcs-and-multiple-depots