[p4] fstat -F (filter)

shalliday perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue May 12 15:30:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'shalliday'.

I am actually using the P4API.NET and was doing this to help make the command
faster.  We have a GUI where users can filter changelist items and one
of the filters is "out-of-sync". I can easily filter the fstat results
in code.  The goal was to quickly get updates even if there were
1000's of items in the changelist.  It seems like a simple thing
to add to the server to support -F "^(haveRev=headRev)" or
haveRev<headRev. I will add it on the feature request page :-)

I can get other updates quickly with other filters like -F "otherOpen >
0"

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4076-fstat-f-filter