[p4] integrate - unresolved files say ' nothing to resolve'

Andrea perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Sat May 16 16:45:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Andrea'.

Thanks for your help so far!  I ran the set commands but for the
P4PORT even though I put the server name it says P4PORT=devenv:1666
(set).  the port is right but I didn't put devenv so I don't
know where that's coming from.  when I the put the user and client
as well which seems to go in correct, and then type p4 info it says connect to
server failed, connect: devenv:1666: WSAECONNREFUSED....

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4078-integrate-unresolved-files-say-nothing-to-resolve