[p4] integrate - unresolved files say ' nothing to resolve'

Andrea perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Mon May 18 02:50:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Andrea'.

I tried it again and now it worked, ie I can connect on command line now,
thanks.
I tried the resolve -am comand as above too, and that did resolve all files, so
that's strange since they didn't resolve in the GUI which I tried first
again.  So at least I can get these files resolved now, even though I
wonder why it's different between command line and GUI.
Thanks for your help with this!

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4078-integrate-unresolved-files-say-nothing-to-resolve