[p4] integrate - unresolved files say ' nothing to resolve'

P4Sam perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Mon May 18 10:15:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'P4Sam'.

Again, if I could see the output (from the "resolve" command
specifically) I could say for certain, but I'll take a guess that the older
version of P4V wasn't able to perform one of the resolve actions that the
newer server asked it to (there was probably an error message in there
somewhere, but maybe it just went to the log pane instead of coming up somewhere
more visible).  If that's the case, updating to the latest version
of P4V should keep it from being a problem again.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4078-integrate-unresolved-files-say-nothing-to-resolve