[p4] integrate - unresolved files say ' nothing to resolve'

Andrea perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Mon May 18 16:00:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Andrea'.

The resolve command listed each file followed by lines like this:
Diff chunks: 0 yours + 1 theirs + 2 both + 0 conflicting

In the GUI it listed each file followed by: no file(s) to resolve

Do you mean that the command line would have ran a newer version than the
client?  Is that possible?  I've ran both on my PC with
the older client, and it didn't resolve using the GUI but did resolve in the
CL, I tried several times...

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4078-integrate-unresolved-files-say-nothing-to-resolve