[p4] integrate - unresolved files say ' nothing to resolve'

P4Sam perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Mon May 18 16:15:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'P4Sam'.

If my guess is right there was some other stuff in there as well -- if I had the
complete output in front of me I could look for specific messages and point at
the line in question and say "that's the one" and explain exactly
how it got there and what it means, but since I don't I can only make vague
guesses.   :)   I have a pretty strong hunch that upgrading
to the latest version of P4V will make things better, though.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4078-integrate-unresolved-files-say-nothing-to-resolve