[p4] integrate - unresolved files say ' nothing to resolve'

Andrea perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Mon May 18 16:20:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Andrea'.

I tried a few more files, for these they also said ''no files to
resolve'' in the GUI, and in the command line they now don't
resolve, presumably because these have eg + 3 conflicting listed, so it now says
'- resolve skipped' after the file name (and I noticed the 'Diff
chunks' is in front of the file name, not after).

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4078-integrate-unresolved-files-say-nothing-to-resolve