[p4] integrate - unresolved files say ' nothing to resolve'

Andrea perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed May 20 02:25:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Andrea'.

I also tried it on another machine with this version:
Client/NTX86/2011.1/428988, but got the same result.

Last time I upgraded Perforce on my machine I regretted it since it was unusably
slow, and it was very difficult to get the previous version back, so I'm a
bit reluctant to try again...  Since this stopped working altogether
though and it seems I get it for every file now I might not have a choice, maybe
I can find someone with a newer version to try first.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4078-integrate-unresolved-files-say-nothing-to-resolve