[p4] VPN software recommendations?

Harold Hotchkiss perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Fri May 22 20:45:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Harold Hotchkiss'.

We are setting up a new Perforce server, and we'll have a half a dozen
clients: Windows and Mac.  We've experimented with the SSL server,
but we want pretty strong security, so we'd lik to go with a
VPN.   For now, we'd prefer to avoid a hardware VPN appliance, and
instead would prefer to go with a 100% software VPN solution.  Rather
than reinvent the wheel, we thought we'd inquire here:

Can anyone recommend a software-based VPN that they are using successfully with
Perforce?

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4107-vpn-software-recommendations