[p4] 2014.2 upgrade bug with forwarding replicas

Rakhee perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue May 26 21:55:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Rakhee'.

Hi,

I just upgraded my server from 2013.2 to 2014.2. I moved to Edge/Commit
configuration and had to roll it back to forwarding replica as P4 swarm does not
work with Edge configuration. Once I reconfigured the forwarding replica, I am
seeing a bug where the clients on forwarding replica do not see opened files.

The replica is up to date as p4 pull comes back with fully synced.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks
Rakhee

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4111-20142-upgrade-bug-with-forwarding-replicas