[p4] Rollback-Like behavior on Submitted files

aialexander perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed May 27 15:55:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'aialexander'.

Okay here goes:

A.) Client Version:Perforce Visual Client/NTX64/2014.3/1007540
Server: P4D/NTX64/2014.2/978861 (2014/12/19)

B.) Unfortunately not. This would be far simpler if it was a simple rollback
call that was done intentionally. No in our case it seems that the file was
reset to it's original state when it was first added to the Depot; In all
the cases this has happened this has been the same. And there was no description
in the file history about a deliberate rollback.

C.) Well this is embarrassing. I didn't want to have to ask this but it
appears I have no other alternative since all of my searches are not turning up
anything helpful. How do I input that command using P4V?

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4116-rollback-like-behavior-on-submitted-files