[p4] Can't see % when uploading to depot from workspace?

jamendxman3 perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Sun May 31 13:45:01 PDT 2015

Posted on behalf of forum user 'jamendxman3'.

Okay, my partner has a project folder on his PC, and he created a workspace with
the workspace root as the project folder. Then he right clicked on the workspace
root and clicked submit to submit it to the depot. After about an hour of
uploading, he could no longer see the percentage anywhere. We know it is not
done, because I do not see the files on MY depot, and there is a
"cancel" option in his p4v, upon checking, I found that p4v is also
uploading at around 100Kb/s on his PC. How do I see the percentage? His internet
is very slow, so by now it should have 6 hours left, but we'd like to
conserve time. Thanks for help ahead of time!

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4131-cant-see-when-uploading-to-depot-from-workspace