[p4] server.commandlimits: how to override values

Domenic perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue Aug 9 18:10:01 PDT 2016

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Domenic'.

[http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=20283]
CarolineB, on 2016/08/08 09:39:31 UTC, said:
>    how could a user override for instance MaxResults? With which commands (if restricted to a set of commands)?

I'm not sure about limiting the overrides per-command unless you're
running a broker and filtering them, but check out the bottom of the KB article
at    http://answers.perforce.com/articles/KB/2529  for the general "how to
override maxscanrows, maxresults, and maxlocktime" info. Spoiler: something
like 'p4 -zmaxresults=2' should get what you want  :)

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4900-servercommandlimits-how-to-override-values