[p4] Perforce weird space error

Domenic perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Fri Aug 12 18:35:01 PDT 2016

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Domenic'.

Before you do a clean reinstall, if you have support (or are using the free
version for 5 users / 20 clients) I'd recommend contacting them via
https://www.perforce.com/support  as they have probably seen something like this
before and can better handle it. It sounds like something is stuck somewhere
from the old server, but I've never used those configurables so I don't
have any experience with them.

But yes, you could do a clean reinstall but make sure you've backed
everything up. More info is at
https://www.perforce.com/perforce/doc.current/manuals/p4sag/chapter.backup.html
in case you don't already have it all backed up.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4904-perforce-weird-space-error