[p4] Determine if depots directory contains unnecessary files

Matt Janulewicz perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue Aug 16 08:55:01 PDT 2016

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Matt Janulewicz'.

Excellent! I will admit that I got a little lazy doing this stuff.  :)

For completeness, would you have to do this for each file revision? I
haven't checked (again, lazy), but if you had a server that's been going
for a long time and had a lot of rcs files in it, then one day you set it to use
full file storage on some text files (or globally), I think you'd end up
with a combination of ,v and ,d for the same file ...?

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4906-determine-if-depots-directory-contains-unnecessary-files