[p4] Deleting workspace problem

amitai perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Mon Aug 29 01:20:01 PDT 2016

Posted on behalf of forum user 'amitai'.

Hi to all,
Trying to delete a workspace i tried the commands written below,
how can I delete these pending changes?
I have searched the forum and didn't understand which commands showed be
used.
Do I need administration rights? The server is located in a windows server 2003,
does it changes the
commands needed?
Thanks, Amitai

p4 changes -c amitai -s pending   results with:

Change 1954 on 2016/08/28 by Amitai at amitai *pending* '1 ' Change 1776 on
2016/07/04 by Amitai at amitai *pending* 'arrange ' Change 1774 on
2016/07/04 by Amitai at amitai *pending* 'orgenize '
p4 change -d 1954   results with:
Change 1954 belongs to client amitai.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4922-deleting-workspace-problem