[p4] Adding/Removing large amounts of files

TomYeti perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed Aug 31 14:45:01 PDT 2016

Posted on behalf of forum user 'TomYeti'.

Okay so I've tried this out. I made it allwrite. I added the new SDK without
removing the old one, found that it was not writable, so I assumed that
obviously it was not technically part of the project to perforce, so i
reconciled the changes. It takes awhile, but I guess the time it takes is more
front loaded when you're adding a bunch of stuff. Does that sound like the
right way to go about things? Add folders, reconcile, work on stuff? Delete
folders, reconcile, work on stuff?

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/4925-addingremoving-large-amounts-of-files