[p4] parallel file transfer must be enabled using net.parallel.max

wightwhale perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Fri Mar 3 16:25:02 PST 2017

Posted on behalf of forum user 'wightwhale'.

favorite

Just downloaded p4v on a new computer and I'm trying to pull my repository
and I'm running into this error. Never had a problem with pulling the
repository before today. Any idea what the workaround is for this?
I tried running the command
p4 configure set net.parallel.max=5
but that gives me a You don't have permissions for this operation when I try
it

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5207-parallel-file-transfer-must-be-enabled-using-netparallelmax