[p4] Visual Studio 2017 has been released. When can we expect the plugin?
perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed Mar 8 09:55:01 PST 2017
Posted on behalf of forum user 'p4rfong'.
We are working on Visual Studio 2017, but we don't have a release date
yet. I'd like you to try a possible workaround if you are getting
a "This extension is already installed to all applicable products"
- Download p4vs11.vsix from our ftp site
- Rename p4vs11.vsix to p4vs11.zip
- Double click on the p4vs11.zip file
- From the p4vs11.zip folder, copy the extension.vsixmanifest file to your
- Edit your Desktop extension.vsixmanifest file by replacing
Version="14.0" with Version="15.0"
- Copy back your modified extension.vsixmanifest file to the p4vs11.zip folder
- Rename p4vs11.zip to p4vs11.vsix
After double-clicking your modified p4vs11.vsix file, see if the installation of
Please click here to see the post in its original format:
More information about the perforce-user