[p4] p4 ldap on CentOS7

vaseer perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu Mar 9 02:15:01 PST 2017

Posted on behalf of forum user 'vaseer'.

Hi Jatha,

I've already tried that, but it comes back with Invalid Credentials:

[gavram at cosbilskirnir ~]# p4 -p 2334 ldap -t domainoncorp\\theuser
thisdomainldap
Enter password:
Authentication as theuser failed with realm domainoncorp. Reason: Invalid
credentials
[gavram at cosbilskirnir ~]#

Verified the credentials, they're good.
What's frustrating about this is that there's a server running on RHEL7,
which is configured the exact same way and doesn't have this issue. Not sure
if my distro is missing something or not. But they both pretty much have the
same list of packages.

Cheers,
George

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5219-p4-ldap-on-centos7