[p4] P4LOG has 0B free can't connect

Domenic perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu Mar 9 16:35:01 PST 2017

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Domenic'.

There might be a quicker way, but if it were me since I'm a Linux n00b
I'd just do 'du -sh <path>' until I found where the space was
being used. E.g. 'du -sh /' should tell you how much space each folder
in the root is taking. You'll probably see a folder that makes you go
"huh, that is more than I'd expect" so then you'd run 'du
-sh /folder', and just keep drilling down.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5226-p4log-has-0b-free-cant-connect