[p4] perforce prevents VS solution loading

pablo81 perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue Mar 14 22:25:01 PDT 2017

Posted on behalf of forum user 'pablo81'.

[http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=21094]
p4rfong, on 2017/02/07 02:01:52 UTC, said:
>    Make sure you have the latest P4VS seen in    https://www.perforce.com/downloads/helix.%20%20There  are options to check or uncheck such as "Perforce - Data Retrieval, Lazy load file state" and "Perforce - Data Retrieval - Treat Solution/Projects as directories when selected".  Try combinations to see if CPU usage goes down.

This is not an acceptable proposition. There is a bug that has to be fixed.
PERIOD. If perforce goes down it cannot block me from working. That's
it!

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5153-perforce-prevents-vs-solution-loading