[p4] p4dtg changelist writeback problem

johnruck68 perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed Mar 15 11:15:01 PDT 2017

Posted on behalf of forum user 'johnruck68'.

Well, this error ended up being a non issue from the standpoint of getting the
changelist info back into Jira - that was caused by the default permission
scheme only allows Project Role (Developers) to be able to edit issues (which is
what the changelist updating is doing).  So I now at least have the
changelists updating properly, but I still have no idea what is throwing that
user permission error that is in the original posting.

Fyi - to find this setting, go into any project in Jira, then
Adminstration->Permissions to see the roles and who has what permissions.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5235-p4dtg-changelist-writeback-problem