[p4] Newly-slow checkpoints

tkosinski perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu Mar 16 14:25:01 PDT 2017

Posted on behalf of forum user 'tkosinski'.

Thank you both! You've given me some great ammunition.

What's funny is I  had  pruned a ton of data because I was running out of
disk space and I'm a couple years overdue for replacing this machine (so
afterward expected things to improve...). Yeah, now that I think about it,
another group performing backups at the same time just might be the culprit (at
least, last time I asked, they swore to me backups  were  happening  :P
  )

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5247-newly-slow-checkpoints