[p4] p4dtg changelist writeback problem

johnruck68 perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Fri Mar 17 11:05:01 PDT 2017

Posted on behalf of forum user 'johnruck68'.

Hmm, I guess we can close this ticket but the mystery will remain.  I
made the adjustments you requested to get the extra logging to occur and since
then (and even after returning them back to their original settings) I am not
seeing the errors being generated at all.  So guess we can leave it as
an unknown at this point since I cant cause it to occur
anymore.  Thanks for your efforts.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5235-p4dtg-changelist-writeback-problem